Summer Learning- Schools bell may stop ringing in summer; however summer could be a nice time for every kind of learning opportunities for kids. We have packed a bag filled with activities for teachers to help families make preparations for summer and to launch students to fun, enriching summer experiences.
Ideas for Summer Learning
1. Use easy, everyday activities.
2. Helping with meals by writing up a grocery list.
3. Finding things in the grocery store.
4. Writing name of food taking in a meals.
5. Learning name of colors from his/her dresses.
6. Preparing cards of their favorite cartoons.
7. Prepare a scrapbook of summer adventures.
8. Sing/read Poem and makeup a rhymes together.
9. Play with words.
10. make patterns when counting forwards and backwards.
11. Talk about the story and the pictures.
12. Learn shapes – circles, squares, triangles, and rectangles in daily routines.
13. Encourage your child to read all sorts of things – the TV guide in the newspaper, street signs, and food labels.
14. Encourage your child to use the library.
15. Encourage them about nature and environment.